Seven Things On A Monday
- The dog just puked all over the carpet.
- I’m sick again. I had a few solid weeks of being healthy, it was bliss. I miss being healthy.
- Little MPB is unhappy and crying unless he is right next to me. If I leave the room, he cries. If I try to sit on the couch, he climbs up and sits/jumps on me. If I set him down, he cries until I pick him back up. Mr. MPB just wont suffice. This is attachment is new, I’ll admit part of me loves it. But I’ll also admit it’s a tad bit overwhelming. Could it be tooth 16 is starting it’s slow and painful arrival? Or maybe this is a result of an adjustment to daycare which is no longer going well. He epically cries now, but we are hoping he gets used to it in short order. All the other kids love it there and run in when they arrive in the morning, so we really do think it’s just a matter of time.
- This week is going to be crazy!! It’s going to be tough on all of us. First, it’s Little MPB’s first full week of daycare. Monday-Tuesday, I’m away overnight for work. Thankfully I’m in a city with friends so I’m going to avoid a hotel stay by I’ll stay with them. Wednesday Mr. MPB is away with work. Friday-Saturday I’m in an all day course.
- Our cleaner quit, without any notice right before our bi-weekly scheduled clean. I know, this is absolutely a first world problem. But, I don’t even have the time to look for a cleaner, let alone actually clean. So, we have a problem. Needless to say, I think by the time we get through the week ahead of us our house is going to look like a tornado went through it.
- Winter has returned. It’s snowing and it’s expected to be about 5F everyday this week. I’m so done with winter!
- I got my period. Seriously, if I cannot have children the traditional way, why the heck do I have to have a monthly reminder of my infertility?
If you like this post, please feel free to share and please click the follow button on the side or return to myperfectbreakdown.com to follow my journey.