A New Week
We are at the start of a new week. A week where we intend to:
- Break Little MPB’s Paw Patrol/Super Wing addiction. He watched WAY too much TV while sick with pneumonia, and we started the process of giving it up over the weekend. It has not gone all that well, but we aren’t a TV house so the poor kid is just going to have to re-adjust.
- Clean up our house. Oh my gosh, our house is a disaster after last week. I don’t even know where to start on tackling it all!
- Go back to our regularly scheduled daycare and work lives. Little MPB has recently been going through rough daycare drop-offs, so I’m sure today isn’t going to go well! But, again, he’s going to have to re-adjust. As for Mr. MPB and I, getting back to our mostly regularly scheduled work weeks is probably going to be exhausting, but in a completely different way then caring for a very sick kid was exhausting.
- I’m off to the doctor to have my illness checked out this morning. Mr. MPB is betting I have pneumonia. I’m hoping for some sort of miracle which means I’m not that sick.
- Last week when Little MPB wasn’t eating, the Adult MPB’s relied a little too heavily of quick meals, like freezer pizzas and store bought roasted chickens. So, now that Little MPB is eating more, we’d like to get back to home cooked meals. Last night I made us spaghetti squash pasta using all fresh ingredients. It was so nice to eat fresh foods again (sorry I forgot to take a picture, but it truly is an amazing meal)!
So, here’s to hoping this week is better then last week in the MPB household! Wishing everyone else a great week too!
If you like this post, please feel free to share and please click the follow button on the side or return to myperfectbreakdown.com to follow my journey.