A Few Thoughts
I am simply too tired for full sentences at the moment. So it’s a list kind of day.
- It’s Friday of a long weekend. Yay!! Friends are staying with us. Yay!! Mr. MPB is going to be away. Boo.
- Remembrance Day is so important to me. I had grandfathers who fought in wars. I have a cousin in the USA military. But, more then those related to me, I have an appreciation for those who stand up for what is right. Often times I struggle with the politics behind wars occurring today, but I know I will always support the individuals in our military. And when Little MPB is a little bit older we will begin attending the local memorial service to help him learn about those who have died fighting for our freedoms and rights. (We are not taking him at this age, when sitting still is basically impossible – he wont get anything out of it, and we’ll be frustrated while annoying those around us).
- My work/client situation just keeps getting weirder. The best way I can explain it is that those around me have turned into a group of high school teenagers with over the top dramatics. I didn’t enjoy this type of dramatics when I was in high school and I still hate it (no surprise).
- Little MPB is sick again or maybe he’s still sick but it’s taken a turn for the worse. Either way, we are off to the doctor today just to be safe. Given the visit last week, I suspect he has croup. Have I mentioned before how much I hate the constant sick that comes with daycare?
- It looks like I’m about to do what I consider one of the craziest things ever – flying across the continent to meet a few amazing bloggers who have become very good friends. I’ll share more on this another day, but I still cannot believe I’m actually seriously considering doing this! And even more crazy, Mr. MPB is in full support of it! Oddly, or maybe not, I am more nervous about leaving Little MPB for a whole weekend then I am about meeting these women in real life. We’ve become such good friends that I just know it’ll be a fun weekend.
Happy Friday everyone. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
If you like this post, please feel free to share and please click the follow button on the side or return to myperfectbreakdown.com to follow.