10 Random Things on A Tuesday
- Baby MPB never seizes to amaze me. He can cross a room in 2 seconds simply by rolling. Weve decided that we require immediate baby proofing. And I’m officially slightly scared of the next few months, but also very excited!
- We love to cook. So of course, our child currently hates basically all food. Except pureed meat sauce and spaghetti squash pasta. This kid is weird.
- It feels like all of our friends are moving. This makes me sad. And I’m curious, how do we make new friends at this point in our lives? Do we put out a friends wanted ad?
- My work is slow right now and one of my projects has been delayed by about a month or two. Rather then letting this stress me out, I’m focusing on enjoying this time with Baby MPB.
- Even though I said I would not join a gym, I joined a spin studio. I’m now going three days a week – I’m hoping by the end of the summer I’ll be in much better shape. If I’m lucky maybe I’ll even be back to my pre-multiple miscarriage fitness level. I hope.
- We are doing a modified paleo diet. Mr. MPB loved Courtney’s idea to cook paleo at home but eat whatever we want when we are out, so we are giving it a try. With the exception of milk in my chai tea latte’s we are cooking almost exclusively paleo at home. It’s actually been a lot of fun trying all kinds of new recipes. Did you know you can make pudding with a pureed cauliflower base and it’s actually not horrible?
- Our dog has recently stopped sleeping on the floor next to my side of the bed. She is now sleeping outside of Baby MPB’s room. After 6 years of being our dogs main person, part of me is almost jealous. Even though I miss her being close to me, it’s cute to see our dog and babies relationship develop. Speaking of the dog, for no reason she just crawled under my desk – needless to say a small filing cabinet, garbage can, my feet and her 90lbs do not fit under my desk very well.
- Baby MPB has learned how to screech. I cannot lie, it is driving me insane. It’s the first thing he has done that irritates the heck out of me. I desperately hope thi is a short phase and he will move on to more cute babbling soon.
- Family photos. We did infant photos when Baby MPB was 6 days old thanks to an awesome photographer who made room for us in her schedule with less then 24 hours notice while we were travelling. How often are we supposed to do these? Should we be doing them again soon?
- Tomorrow marks 6 weeks since by breast reduction surgery. From a lifestyle perspective I am completely back to normal and considered healed. Much to my surprise I’m still a bit bruised. Apparently 6 weeks post surgery is the worst the scarring will ever look, and I can honestly say if it looks like this forever I’d still have no regrets. But I am excited to see the scaring fad over the coming months.
If you like this post, please feel free to share and please click the follow button on the side or return to myperfectbreakdown.com to follow my journey.