A String of Bad Luck
It’s turned into one of those weeks. You know the kind….where we seem to be running a string of bad luck. I feel as though it would be best if we just stayed home and hid from the world for a little bit.
Here’s my list of things that suck at the moment:
- Obviously our hearts are breaking for our little nephew.
- I’m sick. Again. I’m beyond frustrated. Mr. MPB is frustrated and voicing his displeasure rather strongly – as if that will somehow magically make me healthy.
- I have a throbbing headache. Some might call it a migraine. For me, this is not as bad as my normal migraines, so I’m not going to call it a migraine. Instead I’m just going to complain that my head if killing me and I wish I didn’t have to work at a computer all day.
- Mr. MPB was rear-ended not once, but rather twice in the span of two days! Like seriously, what are the chances of that happening? And even more randomly, both happened while he was parked in parking lots while sitting in his vehicle. He’s fine. Thankfully. But, his vehicle is not. And, so we are now waiting for insurance to sort everything out. And, then we have to deal with taking his vehicle in for repairs likely next week or the following week. And, we also have to pay our deductible that we should eventually get reimbursed for. And, we have to get a new car seat for his car, because Little MPB’s safety is paramount. And our crazy to-do list just keeps getting long and longer at a time when we really don’t have the spare time to deal with all of this.
- I have to spend tomorrow in a course. Again. I’m so tired of these courses. Yes, they are good for my career. But right now, 4 straight weekends of courses, I’m tired of them. Arg!
I’d love to paint a pretty picture of how great life is, but in all honesty this week has been tough. And I don’t really have the energy at the moment to find the positives. So, I’m going to go hug my little boy and hope he is the pick-up I need right now.
If you like this post, please feel free to share and please click the follow button on the side or return to myperfectbreakdown.com to follow.