The 16th Tooth
This weekend, Little MPB’s 16th tooth made it’s existence known and has officially started it’s arrival.
The Adult MPB’s are scared.
His last lower canine (tooth 15) took weeks, and it was the worst teething experience we’ve had so far. And if the Adult MPB’s are miserable, I don’t even want to imagine how hard this must be on Little MPB!
So, we are now dreading the next week (or two). We are expecting:
- Very little sleep in the MPB house.
- A clingy and grouchy Little MPB. (Is it horrible for me to admit that I’m kind of excited for the snuggling that comes along with the clinging?)
- A tough time at daycare for grouchy Little MPB.
- Copious amounts of drool everywhere.
- A food battle where Little MPB wont want to eat almost anything because of the pain.
- Diaper rash and a stuffy nose, because both always come with a new tooth. Who knew diaper rash was correlated with new teeth?
All I know right now is that I desperately hope Little MPB will once again take baby Advil and/or baby Tylenol via a sugar dipped syringe. I don’t know that we’ll get any sleep if we cannot get some sort of baby pain killer into him.
Wish us luck!
If you like this post, please feel free to share and please click the follow button on the side or return to myperfectbreakdown.com to follow my journey.