This Week’s Goal: Survive
This week is going to be INSANE!
Let me give you a brief glance into my week:
- Old nanny’s last day and new nanny starts. First, I’m hoping the old nanny shows up for her last day. Second, I’m desperately hoping the new nanny works out.
- Work Day 1 – Day-trip for a meeting. I’m hosting a meeting and flying round trip in one day. I’m already exhausted just thinking about it.
- Work Day 2 – Day-trip for a meeting. I’m driving 7 hours round trip to attend 1 meeting. Again, likely all in one day (if I’m really tired I’ll get a hotel for the night rather then drive back home). And again, I’m exhausted just thinking about it.
- In order to attend both of these meetings, I had better find some time to prepare for them!
- Mr. MPB is supposed to work at some point during the week as well – I’m wishing him luck.
- Baby MPB has decided that sleeping through the night is for chumps. He’s determined to convince us that the day starts between 3am and 4am – we aren’t buying into this little plan of his. But, unfortunately as we try to reset his internal clock no-one is sleeping well in the MPB household. Even the dog looks tired.
- We are going to visit our friends who just moved. This means we are undertaking the longest drive we’ve ever done with Baby MPB. I’m dreading it (the drive, not the visit with friends).
- Baby MPB has vaccinations. Clearly that will be fun for all involved.
So, needless to say, I have just one goal for the week – survive it! If I can make it through the week, we will get to enjoy a few days away with friends who in all likelihood supply us with alcohol, feed us delicious meals and love Baby MPB to pieces.
Oh, and as an added bonus, if I survive until our weekend away, I get to meet an awesome blogger and amazing friend and her rainbow baby in real life!! So clearly, I have to survive the week so that I can meet them!
If you like this post, please feel free to share and please click the follow button on the side or return to myperfectbreakdown.com to follow my journey.