Some Random Friday Thoughts
- I’m sick again. Honestly, I’ve never been sick this often in my entire life. I cannot even count how many times I’ve been sick since Baby MPB joined our lives. I know my immune system is clearly compromised from trying to do everything with a lack of consistent sleep, but seriously I’ve had enough of being sick.
- I’m debating stepping on a scale and reading the numbers for the first time since I was 13. I’ve always avoided knowing the number so I didn’t become obsessed with the number. But for the first time in 20 years, I’m thinking that knowing the number will help motivate me and push me harder to get back to my pre-miscarriage body. But, I’m still undecided because once I know the number I cannot unknow the number – there will be no going back.
- With September fast approaching we have to start our nanny search again. I’m dreading it. I just want to keep this nanny for the next 2 years, but she is committed to get her master degree. As much as I want to keep her, I cannot fault her for continuing her educational pursuits.
- How fast do kids get their teeth? Baby MPB has 2 secrete teeth which he still will not show us. And, I think he’s about to get another one! He’s still handling it all well, but still it cannot be fun.
- Why is summer almost half over?
If you like this post, please feel free to share and please click the follow button on the side or return to myperfectbreakdown.com to follow my journey.