Babies Are Gross
We recently spent an afternoon with friends of ours who just had their first child. They are amazing people who very much match our personalities and so we had a great time. (And as an added bonus hanging out with their baby didn’t bother me in the least, which is always a great feeling after dreading and avoiding so many babies for the last few years).
And, after our afternoon with them, I’ve come to realize that babies are exceptionally gross!
- Evidently babies are pooing machines. Great. Maybe Mr. MPB will do all diaper changes? (A girl can dream).
- Boys pee everywhere. Fun times. Again, if we end up with a boy maybe Mr. MPB will do all diaper changes?
- Some babies projectile vomit all the time. I just know I am going to get covered in vomit, and this just doesn’t excite me.
- Am I seriously supposed to suck snot out of my kids nose? Nothing about that sounds fun for baby or me!
- Babies either smell really good, or REALLY bad!
- Did I mention that babies poo constantly and all over everything including their clothing and themselves? And sometimes even their parents? And they often look happy while doing it! That’s just not right.
Are there any other gross baby things that I should be aware of before they happen?
If you like this post, please feel free to share and please click the follow button on the side or return to myperfectbreakdown.com to follow my journey.