Top 8 Things I’m Doing With Our Baby
So, I’m going to do many things with our baby. You know, feed them and love them – the basics. But today, I’m going to share my list of things I am going to do because I’ve been waiting my entire life to do them with my baby:
- Going to the zoo. More then will probably be considered normal. I love the zoo.
- Strap our baby to Mr. MPB’s chest and go skating. I’m not good enough on skates to hold myself up all that well, so Mr. MPB has to be the responsible one. Skating as a family will be so much fun!
- Take about a billion photos of them. I’m not bad at taking photos of still objects after completing 365 days of happy, but I’m really not great at moving people. So, our child is going to be my model for human beings. I can already see the albums full of baby fingers and toes.
- Swimming. Baby and mommy swimming sounds like fun.
- Walks in the park with our dog and our baby. Enjoying the fresh air as a family is going to be so much fun!
- Take a cheesy family Christmas photo. You know the kind, the kind that will embarrass our child for many years to come. Probably in some sort of horrible Christmas sweater.
- Finger painting. Okay, a babies version of finger painting will probably be more like body painting. But hey, I’m not picking! Paint and baby just seems like fun!
- I love, love, love books! And our child is going to learn to love them too, well, at least until they are old enough to say no. Until then, I am going to read countless books to them and force reading upon them like some sort of reading monster.
I am beyond excited to share so many fun and happy things with our child. And, I’m pretty excited that after so much loss and heartache to finally be able to be excited again. Now, I just hope these happy feelings last!
If you like this post, please feel free to share and please click the follow button on the side or return to myperfectbreakdown.com to follow my journey.