Five Things I Love About Life Right Now
As I mentioned yesterday, this week has been rather tough. I’m surviving it, but I am desperate for some downtime to try to recharge.
So, in an attempt to start off the weekend on a positive note, I am going to stick to positive thinking today. In doing so, I am stealing Lindsay’s approach and coming up with 5 things I love about life right now.
- Baby Smiles and little giggles. Seriously, there are no words to explain how beautiful this is. Seriously, I just love our little boy so incredibly much I just cannot even put words to it.
- This one might sound silly, but a colleague recently phoned me to say how great of a job I am doing. I basically pulled off a miracle the other day and it was nice that someone recognized my efforts. I don’t seek professional acknowledgement, nor do I typically need it. But I must say, in the midst of feeling like I’m failing at everything, having someone acknowledge this was much appreciated.
- Mr. MPB made super last night. Nothing epic. Simply store bought chicken wings and dumplings that we keep in the freezer for busy days. I so appreciate his effort.
- The kitchen is clean, the dishwasher empty and Baby MPB’s laundry is on. Just being in a clean space helps me feel more balanced and calm.
- It’s Friday and come hell or high water, I am not working today. I am playing with my son.
If you like this post, please feel free to share and please click the follow button on the side or return to myperfectbreakdown.com to follow my journey.