The Future of MPB (The Blog)
I have had a few people ask me what is next for my blog. What will happen now that we are entering an entirely new phase of our lives? Will I shut my blog down or continue to write? Will I write about being a mommy? Will I share about the adoption dynamics? How will we deal with wanting a second child one day?
The answer to all of this, I have no idea exactly what will happen with my blog content.
But, I do know, without a doubt, that My Perfect Breakdown is going to continue to be a part of my life.
I have no idea what I will write about it. I will probably write about everything, because that’s just sort of what I do. I write about whatever is on my mind on any given day. Maybe I’ll write about:
- The anniversary of my first D&C just passed. This year was different as I was holding my living son in my arms. I still have some pretty mixed feelings about this.
- Attempting to parent and work because that now my life. There maybe a post or two about trying to hire a part-time nanny because I cannot fathom how we can keep this pace up for much longer.
- Working through all the lingering emotions surrounding our 5 losses and now parenting. (Something tells me this will be a life-long adventure).
- Being an adoptive mom and navigating the interesting questions I am asked by friends and family and complete strangers.
- Our relationship with our birth mom/family (but, I expect to be guarded with these details as it’s not my story to tell).
- My dream to have 2 children that simply doesn’t mesh with any reality I can see right now.
- I know I’ll share more details about the actual adoption process we endured in the USA. (I’m guessing you’ve noticed that I’ve been light on this stuff, but I just cannot share that stuff right now for so many reasons which I also will not discuss right now).
- Having a 90lbs dog and an infant learn to live together (and hopefully become best friends).
- Eating healthy and working out. Ya, I need to get back to that.
- Who knows, maybe I’ll even write about attempting to sustain a marriage with an infant and a career.
I don’t know exactly what I’ll write about it or how often I’ll write, but I know I will continue to write. Honestly, it’s just in my blood. I need to write – it helps keeps me sane, in a very insane world. Writing is simply an important part of my life and I have no intentions to stop. I cannot let it go.
And of course, I love connecting with everyone else, and I plan to continue to do that. And, so I hope people keep reading. I also understand that my transition may be hard for some people. I completely understand the pain of watching someone go to the otherside, and if this is too hard for you right now, I get it.
If you like this post, please feel free to share and please click the follow button on the side or return to myperfectbreakdown.com to follow my journey.