5 Random Things About Me
Today, I thought I’d share some little known things about me. Why you ask? Because, why not? Nothing in my life is actually about me anymore, so I thought why not spend a few minutes thinking about me and not someone else.
- I now fall asleep every night at about 9:30. So basically, my bedtime is now 9:30. And it’s a fight to stay awake after 9:00pm, and truth be told, many nights I don’t even make it to 9:30. Almost every single night I fall asleep on the couch and move to bed sometime around 11 or 12. Knowing my day will start anytime between 5:30 and 6:30, means I don’t even try to stay up later anymore. And, while my husband teases me relentlessly for falling asleep early, I’m totally okay with it my desire to sleep. #RealLifeParenting
- My absolutely favourite movie is Ronin. As in the Robert DeNiro movie from 1998. With most Disney movies and some chick flicks coming in a close second and third. Talk about odd movie preferences.
- I have never had a cup of coffee in my life. Seriously.
- I fly fish. And I’m not actually that bad at it. Mr. MPB taught me how to fly fish years ago. While he could fish for days upon days, I find it fun for a few hours here and there. More then a few hours, and I’m be board to tears. I hope for Mr. MPB’s sake, that Little MPB shares his love of fly fishing.
- I have not had ketchup chips since I was 14 or 15 years old, when I found out MSG causes me to get migraines. I don’t miss many MSG foods, in fact, I don’t really miss any….except ketchup chips. I have never found an MSG free brand of ketchup chip, and I’d almost kill for one. Yet, something tells me, my memory of ketchup chips being delicious is probably not very accurate to my more grown-up tastes.
Anyone else feel like sharing random weird details about themselves?
If you like this post, please feel free to share and please click the follow button on the side or return to myperfectbreakdown.com to follow.