An Award with 7 Random Facts About Me
I’ve fallen behind on the blog awards, so today I thought I’d catch up on a few. So I’m combining nomination from two awesome bloggers into one post.
My Brain’s Escape and My Pink Champagne Life both nominated me the Versatile Blogger Award. I adore both of these blogs. My Brain’s Escape might be one of the most supportive individuals I have ever met – she encourages me and loves me through everything. While we have never met in person, I feel like we’d be best friends if we lived in the same city. My Pin Champagne Life is a more recent blog to me that I fall in love just a little bit more with her every time she posts. She is an amazing women who is doing amazing things!
The rules of the award are pretty simple:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award – Done
- Include a link to their blog – Done
- Nominate 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered, or follow regularly
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Recently The Common Ostrich shared this quote with me, and I think it is absolutely beautiful:
“I believe that in the same way we need species diversity to ensure that the planet can go on, so we need this diversity of affection and diversity of family in order to strengthen the ecosphere of kindness.” – Andrew Solomon
- I wear glasses. Without them I’d probably walk into walls and other random things.
- My favourite cheese is Brie (and now I think I need to go get some brie to bake and enjoy this evening).
- My first job ever in my life was at a shoe store. This is when my shoe addiction and dislike of other people’s feet both started. Based on this quick scan of my happy photos, I really do like shoes!
- I have a weird love for clocks. Not watches though just clocks that hang on the wall. The clocks in our house are all unique and I love them.
- One of my all-time favourite TED talks is:
7. I do not drink coffee, and in fact have never had a full cup of coffee in my life. Instead I have a slight addiction to non-fat, extra hot, chai tea lattes.
I specifically chosen to nominate these 15 bloggers as they recently comment on my blog. That said, if you are reading this and want to participate consider this your nomination!
If you like this post, please feel free to share and please click the follow button on the side or return to myperfectbreakdown.com to follow my journey.