A Beer, A Snuggle & My Own Bed
I’m still struggling. Things just don’t feel right.
But, I will admit, so many of you were right yesterday. (Thank you all for your love and comfort yesterday, I really needed it).
- Getting home was a good first step to feeling a bit better.
- Doggy snuggles, as always, helped bring me some peace and comfort (seriously, I think everyone on earth needs a pet dog and world peace would follow).
- Mr. MPB hugs and snuggles also helped calm me down.
- A nice cold beer didn’t hurt either. If nothing else, it allowed me to sit down for a few minutes and just be.
- And my own bed, well that’s always bound to help too.
So, while today is still not great as life has not magically been fixed, I do realize today wasn’t as bad as yesterday. And, maybe that means tomorrow will be a bit better too. And, if nothing else, at least that gives me a bit of hope for tomorrow.
If you like this post, please feel free to share and please click the follow button on the side or return to myperfectbreakdown.com to follow my journey.