Sunday Fun Day: Saturday At Home
It was a crazy week. A week where I barely used my camera and had almost no time for fun between meetings.
So after I slept for something like 14 hours on Thursday night/Friday morning and another 10 hours on Friday night, we decided Saturday was going to be a day of relaxing and puttering around. It was a great day with no real schedule and therefore no rush. We managed to:
- clean up some stuff around the house.
- made a few more freezer meals (stew and mushroom soup)
- put away our camping stuff for the winter
- went for a wonderful walk with our dog
- harvested most of the vegetables and herbs left in our garden.
A relaxing day at home was exactly what I needed. Here are a few photos from our relaxing day.
If you like this post, please feel free to share it and please click the follow button on the side or return to myperfectbreakdown.com to follow my journey.