One Lovely Blog Award
I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Waiting for the Bump, The Cat Bed, The Chronicles of the Unfruitfulness, Laughs N’ Love, The Boy Who Never Lived, Drunk Storks, Living and Traveling in Africa and Plan B Chronicles. Thank you so much! I was really surprised by the nominations and am also truly honoured! Please know that I absolute love each one of your blogs, and love that you are part of my life! Thank you for everything!
Rules for winning this award are very simple, here they are:
1. Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here are 7 facts about myself:
- I have had 3 smart phones in less than a year and a half due to my husband’s desire for me to have the best phone – iPhone 5, Samsung S3, Blackberry Z30. The Z30 is by far the best! I love my Blackberry so he’s not allowed to sell this one!
- In my university days I spent a few summers living and working in Whistler, Canada (home of the 2010 Winter Olympics). Part of me will always feel at home in Whistler.
- I am currently reading The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan. It’s a compilation of short stories, so it is different then my normal type of book, but it’s pretty good.
- I am a Pisces, but I don’t really know anything about astrology so I have no idea what it really means to be a Pisces.
- I will always write/spell in Canadian/British English. This means there is a u in words like colour, honoured and neighbour.
- I love exploring cities. I love the way they are designed; the way I feel walking down different streets; the various interpretations of public art; the first sights from the air when flying into a city; and, the different smells and sounds. I love everything about cities.
- I lived in New Zealand for few months when I was 18. I wore a uniform; went to a catholic school; learned to play rugby; and, met some amazing people.
While, I am humbled each time I receive such a nomination, I always have an internal struggle as I decide whether or not to participate in these chain-letter type blog posts. But, once again I have decided to participate because I take it as an opportunity to share blogs that I love. Some make me laugh; some make my cry; some make me question life and/or myself; some inspire me and some do all of the above.
So, if you see your name below, know that I consider you and your blog truly lovely and consider this your nomination. And, if your name is not on the list and I follow your blog, I absolutely adore your blog too so feel free to participate if you want to!
And in no particular order, here are some of the blogs that I think are absolutely lovely:
If you like this post, please feel free to share it and please return to myperfectbreakdown.com to follow my journey.